Indice del forum ECONOMIA PARALLELA
AREA LIBERA

Per riflettere e prepararsi
all'Emissione Monetaria Diretta
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   ConnettiConnetti 

Finish the first period of the NBA 2K League

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cercasi
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Gamerzone

MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 05, 2019 1:54 am    Oggetto: Finish the first period of the NBA 2K League Rispondi citando

There were. The amount of matches played was shocking, culminating in a slaughter fest between Blazers Gambling and also 76ers GC. Even though it appeared like Blazers Gaming would be able to pull on a comeback in the third quarter, 76ers GC could hold off their improvements MT NBA 2K19, winning the grand finals 75-65. This procured them a spot in the bracket in the tournament, the twist.

Being able to say that they won a tournament was the most important prize that all teams were looking for. It was also a chance for other teams since this tournament was held in the middle of the season. The Blazers Gaming had the ability to come out on top of the Celtic Crossover Gaming at a score of 92-78.

However, those all didn't matter as much as the Ticket Tournament. This championship has been the tournament those not at the very best order of groups, and was held over 3 days. This tournament was created so that a group would be in a position to have a golden ticket into the Playoffs of the league, even though they didn't make the best bracket set. This came as a priceless tool for Knicks Gaming, since they were sitting fairly low at 14th place of 17 teams. However, they were able to bust out all their moves at the Ticket Tournament, beating the Celtic Crossover Gaming 83-80, and securing themselves a playoff spot.

After the regular season, the playoffs were held for the very best teams in the league. The top 7 teams from the league were drafted into a bracket to play each other for the grand prize at the close of the tournament. You may be asking yourself why I only said top 7 teams. This is because there was a group not in the top side of the league that won the gold ticket in. The top 7 teams which qualified for playoffs were: Blazer5 Gaming, 76ers GC, Pistons GT, Raptors Uprising GC, Cavs Legion GC, Heat Check, Gambling, and Wizards District Gaming. The 1 wildcard team, or the golden child, that obtained the blessed seed was the Knicks Gaming, which would end up being one of the best Cinderella stories to finish the first period of the NBA 2K League.

The mount dropped within a standard that was rather normal. With 8 teams, every team played for the quarterfinals their counterpart. From that point, Heat Check Gambling went on to conquer 76ers GC 2-0 pretty quickly, but the Knicks Gambling had somewhat rougher of a time beating the Cavs Legion GC Buy NBA 2K Coins, eventually ending them at a 2-1 series. With nothing left, Knicks Gaming went on to play and conquer the Heat Check Gambling in a rather close 2-0 series, with both games ending with less than 5 points separating them each time.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Cercasi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi argomenti
Puoi rispondere a tutti gli argomenti