Indice del forum ECONOMIA PARALLELA
AREA LIBERA

Per riflettere e prepararsi
all'Emissione Monetaria Diretta
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   ConnettiConnetti 

Saint Seiya Cosmo Fantasy players experience

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
SandySnow

MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 03, 2019 2:36 am    Oggetto: Saint Seiya Cosmo Fantasy players experience Rispondi citando

The Knights of the Zodiac , a historical manga series created by Masami Kurumada (which then came to interplanetary success thanks to the anime adaptation ) has become over time a veritable institution within pop culture, capable as very few other works of art. entertainment to indelibly settle in the hearts of millions of fans who, even today, admire the exploits of Athena's paladins with eyes as bright as gold armor.

To celebrate this milestone, Bandai Namco Entertainment will organize game events in regions where the app is available, allowing players to earn up to 30,000 sacred stones through special quests, rewards and access bonuses, starting January 26th. The festivities will continue until February 7th and will give players the chance to receive extra rewards for each "3 million quest" they complete. When you loved this post and you wish to receive more details with regards to Saint Seiya Holy Stones I implore you to visit the web-site. The rewards are based on the number of special quests completed worldwide, for up to 10,000 sacred stones, 1,000,000 coins and other useful items. Don't forget to try your luck with these Sacred Stones tribute to the Zodiac Fest with the exclusive gaming character Sagittarius God Cloth Seiya!

Bandai Namco Entertainment announces that Saint Seiya Cosmo Fantasy , a free-to-play action-RPG game set in the world created by Masami Kurumada , is now available in English on the App Store and Google Play. Based on the popular anime that debuted in the 1980s, Saint Seiya Cosmo Fantasy allows players to experience the story from the original anime series. Players will be able to immerse themselves in an action-packed, adrenaline gameplay and create teams of up to five members chosen from a list that includes all the Bronze Horsemen, the Golden Knights and even the Black Knights, dubbed by the actors of the anime series.

Players can even modify their Knights using the character building system complete with super moves and special items with which to enhance their characters. Saint Seiya Cosmo Fantasy will drag old and new fans into the game with a breathtaking presentation that will offer an adrenaline-fueled gameplay and incredible Special Moves, all controlled with touches and finger swipes.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Comunicazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi argomenti
Puoi rispondere a tutti gli argomenti